Saturday 29 January 2005

Thank god its Saturday

Its another crisp morning. Yesterday was a surprise at work because my good friend Mark is leaving. He's one of what you would call our inner circle at work There Craig, Mark,Gary,Rob,Ian and me in our little circle of friends that always go to dinner together and go to tea break together. I always get a little upset when one of the boys leave, I dont know why, but I always do.Ive seen so and go though over the years.

Speaking of which, yesterday was 2 anniversary's for me. The first being that Ive been at Safeway's 9 years yesterday, and it was a year ago that I collapsed at work and got rushed to hospital. Well, we never got there as there was a blizzard outside and we could'nt get to the hospital, so really it was the start of 6 month's off sick. It doesn't seem like a year ago that happened. Its good that I'm feeling much better this year though, i could'nt eat anything because i kept being sick, and my weight had got down to 9 stone ( dont know what that is in pounds ) But now im upto 12.5 stone and i'm feeling good!!

I got hasseled all evening by Leewee to go out with him and Antony last night. Im a bit skint and told him this, but he said he's pay for me..so I went. It took 3 hours of persuading though. It was a strange night, Antony went home as he was really tired, so was I but I managed to get through. I didnt get to drunk either!!

Minor miracle for me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sick or something ? why didnt you get all pissed up ?

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife