Tuesday 25 January 2005

Snow Dammit!!!!!!!

There's a good line in My Generation. " I HOPE I DIE BEFORE I GET OLD " Now I really do mean this. I had this conversation with Lee last Thursday. He was telling me that I should really look after myself and be carefull and I can live longer. To me though, having nearly died once aleady, I would rather have as much fun as I can whilst I'm alive and die relativley young. I would hate to live the perfect life of not eating chocolate and drinking beer and staying in, and then regret it when i'm to old to go and do it. I would much rather live a life a know when my time is up that I've had good fun and feel happy with myself. Does that sound wrong?

Anyway, Theres no snow still for us, only litle flurries of it passing through. I love the snow, and the last time we had anything really bad was in 1986 when i was 14. I have never been sledging with any of my neices or nephews, and that really pisses me off. Andrew is nearly 18 now aswell, I feel like ive missed out a bit, but you cant control the weather can you.

Work was very cold yesterday. It was also very busy for some reason, I have no idea why. I spent much of the day talking to people I haven't seen for a couple of weeks, and of course, I ate loads of stolen chocolate!!

Lee is coming to stay tonight, oh the joy. Im going to put a couple of pictures up. Ones of me and Antony and the other is of Lee. Make up your own minds....

P.S. Sorry for the posting of pics NJLB. I know you dont like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the pics for some reason....so you're off the hook...LOL...send me some Stolen Chocolates !!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife