Monday 3 January 2005

Monday Morning

Im nursing the mother off all hangovers again. I went out with Antony and some of his work friends to the gay club. It was Kareoke night, and I got up ( drunk!! ) and sung I believe in a thing called love, by The Darkness. For those of you who dont know them.( You Americans ) they are a cross between Queen and AC/DC. The singer can sing very high and i managed to do it!! I was well impressed, and so was everybody else. Still..i feel very sick today, but I haven't got to go to work so I can at least take it easy.

 Im going to meet a new friend tonight..and Im really looking forward it. its not to far away from me, but its going to be a bit of a shit to find I think.. Oh well!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun my friend and fell a bit better.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh the next Madonna huh ?  Sounds like you had a blast...I'm sure just being with Antony was enough.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife