Tuesday 18 January 2005

Day5 Part 1

Well, the shit hit the fan last night! I went to bed early and I was just reading my Classic Rock magazine when my phone rang, it was Antony. I said hello and all he said to me was " I've done it " I knew what he meant, he had finished with Jamie. He was in a state so I went to pick him up and we went to a motorway ( freeway ) all night service station to have a chat about it. Mobile phone calls were coming and going pretty quick. Jamie phoned me and told me what had happened, and he kept phoning Antony, Leewee kept phoning Antony, it was nightmare. After an hour or so, I took him home so that he could chat with Jamie some more when things had calmed down a bit.

So today I dont really know what is going on. Ive got Lee coming to stay tonight, which i'm really dreading, I dont want him here...its my turn next I think......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope it all works out the way you want it to Stew....just remember...IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT !!!  I will be thinkin of you and I'm here if you want to chat....XOXOXXOXO

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife


ps...yes I was talking about American Football