Tuesday 11 January 2005

New year..new colour

Well, I hope you like the new colours of the journal. I thought it was time for a change. Ive just been reading Larry's blog and he said that he's been doing this for a year now. I wish that I had found the journals earlier so that I could have wriiten about how I was feeling this time last year. I was very sick indeed, I could barely breath or eat anything and I had lost loads of weight. Looking back now, and knowing what I know now, I wouldn't have fought the pnuemonia for as long as I did, and gone to hospital earlier. My doctor told me that it would clear up but it would take time, so I left it....bad move. But hey ho!! We live and learn.

Im a tired little bunny this morning, I think the exploits of the weekend..well sunday night...have finally caught up with me. That plus I'm on a bit of a holiday wind down from work. Only a couple of more days to go.Yippeee. This is the last holiday now that I have until probably June or July. I always have my holiday then as the bastard kids are still in school and the weather is nice. The last couple of years ive got a stunning suntan without leaving my garden!! Well, there and park where all the army squaddies go...with they're tops off and shorts on.........hmmmmmmmm.

Right time to take the dogs for a walk and some breakfast..and  maybe just maybe....A wank!!!

No comments: