Wednesday 19 January 2005

Day6 part 2

Another fun day with the boy.Today, Antony and myself went to a place called Bromley on the train. Its a nice place on the outskirts of London thats good for shopping. We had a little wander round then went to the pub. It was very relaxed and we had a few games of pool ( which I won hehe ) then we went to another bar and had some more beer and laughs.

It was getting dark so we decided to get the train home. When we got off we went to another pub to watch the football. A non league side were playing Manchester United ( boooooooo ) in the final stages of the F.A. Cup rounds. It was a really good game with the non league side really playing well against the premiership side.

After that we went babk to his flat and had some food and watched some t.v., then I walked home full of cheer from the day Ive had.

I never knew anyone that could make me laugh and feel so happy as he does. I love him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day Stew....I am very happy for you !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife