Monday 10 January 2005

It gets better!!!

The ongoing saga of last night..... Antony got me on m.s.n. this morning to ask if I could ring his phone as he could'nt find it, I pointed out to him that I had  it and really didnt know why. Well, he asked me to check for messages, and there was one from his work mate Lee ( cracking bloke! ) It read...Dont worry I have your door keys!!! So.. Ive ended up with his phone and Lee ( cracking bloke! ) has his keys!!! ha ha. I told Antony this and he could'nt believe it. He wanted to go back to bed, so I said id drop his phone off on my way to work. I phoned Lee ( cracking bloke! ) and he said he was working the same shift as Antony and he would take them to work for him. It could only happen to Antony!! I love him though xxx !!

Anyway.. I went round to see him and we both looked like shit. I think we really both needed to throw a sickie and just lay about all day in a darkened room.I feel better now though thank god.

Today was amazingly shit at work. I was working with a hottie though, so the day had its perks!!

No comments: