Wednesday 5 January 2005

I think its time for a holiday

Right all.. we are having a 3 minute silence today in our country to pay respect to the people who died in the tidal wave thing. Its happening at mid-day so ive got to be quick with this and taking the dogs out. If you country's ( where ever you are in the world ) not having one, have a word with with your councillors to get it to happen.

Well, shit all happened at work yesterday, as we are really quiet after christmas. A lot of the shops have still got a lot of stock left over, so they are not ordering much. This suits me, as it means I dont have to work to hard. I thought about it and decided I need to take a week off, so I'm going to book it when I get to work. I'll text Antony when I do to see if he can get some time off aswell.. all for good clean fun.

Right i'm off...remember the silence!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to Philadelphia.....I am waiting for you !!!!  I will let you play with my liberty bells !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

ok...this is Mr B (Antony) I have never left a message b4 coz i is a blonde queen..... I hope this comes through....if it does i will be a regular on this comment shite.....Stewart you fuckin old tart i love you with all my heart and that will never go away as long as i am alive.......but with all the drinking and clubbin I do might not be long........BOTHERED......and to all u guys that leave him messages.....you ALL sound totally wicked and blingin fellas and thanx 4 lookin out for my best bruv......yer dats u stew.....innit!!!!......I got the next 2 weekends off so we need to do sum catchin up wever it be chillin or pissin it up da wall....Luv 2 u and all dat read dis....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlaters (taters)xxxxxx