Wednesday 12 January 2005

Not long now!!

Its a loverly sunny day today. Its in total contrast to yesterday when it was absoulutly pissing it down when I went to work. I got to bed fairly early last night aswell, so I feel quite good this morning. Ive only got today and tomorrow and then I'm on holiday again...yes again! This is my realaxing holiday after all the rushing around of December. I know that next Friday that I've been offered to play with that band again. The drummer spoke to me about him doing one half of the set and me doing the other. Sounds like a good idea to me!! I asked him if I could play guitar on a couple of songs aswell and he said that should be ok. So im looking forward to that!! I need to get my wrist's into action again!!!....dont be rude.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See how good you feel when you don't get all pissed up !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife