Sunday 16 January 2005

Day 3 Part 2

Well, today I walked the the dogs 4 miles to Antony's house to pick my car up. We had a quick cup of tea with him, the I came home to take my Mum shopping. On the way, I stopped in to see Lee at work. He got the Bugsy Malone c.d. so that I could listen to it and learn it.

Antony and me went to another shopping center this afternoon, to look in the shops and to look at fit lads. We had so much fun walking around. I was being silly and just taking the mickey out of people.

Tonight we went to Secreations with Leewee, Chloe, and Jamie came up as well. I wasnt going to get drunk but, well, I did. Antony and myself have said thats it for a little while. We both cant do it anymore.

Fun day though..loved it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to ask you what taking the Mickey out of someone means ?  

Kisses to Mr. B !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you two are having a good time...and what is " just taking the mickey out of people"? Dont know that one.