Monday 10 January 2005

I feel sick

I feel really hungover and sick this morning. Antony and myself went shopping and had a good look round the shops, then I dropped him off home so that he could have some dinner and so could I. We met up later in the evening and went to the gay bar, it was quiet to start with but it soon picked up. We met his friends Lee  (  cracking bloke! ) and Cloe there. Well lets just say that the drink was flowing very well and i ended up on a mission!! I sang 3 songs again, and Antony sang one. We were all chatting and it was a really good evening.At the end of it i carried ( literally!! ) Antony home and put him to bed. Somehow though Ive managed to come home with his mobile phone.I think he dropped it and I picked it up and put it in my pocket and totally forgot I had it until I got home.So at sometime today i'll have to drop it round to him.

Still..I had a really good weekend. Ive really enjoyed myself with Antony, even though I do feel like shit this morning..haha

I love you baby!!! xxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are having a smashing good time!!!!!! Keep it up..enjoy reading!!