Tuesday 4 January 2005

hmmm Back to work

Sunday must have been a good night as i still feel shitty!! Excellent!! Im going to leave the beer alone now until next Sunday when im going back out with Antony and his work mates. Yesterday I took him to work , and he was having a moan about his boyf, Jamie..I just laughed..I know how he feels.

I popped to see my new mate who lives in south London. As predicted it was a shit to find. I think this is mainly because i was read the map he sent me the wrong way round....Twat!!!! Still..had fun though... ( nothing rude!!! )

I got a text from Antony asking if I could go and pick him up after work as he could'nt get home, so I raced back from London and got him. I didnt mind as I would hate for him to walk home at that time of the night. I was just after midnight and its a long walk from his work to his house. I do worry about him so much....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww you sound like a sweetheart ...taking care of Antony and all.....so cute

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife