Wednesday 19 January 2005

Day6 Part 1

Well, yesterday, Antony text me when Jamie had gone home. Jamie was upset,as you can imagine, and so was Antony to an extent, so I just took him for a drive. We drove down to Dover, which is on the coast and you can park up on top of the white cliffs and look down over the ferry port below. We went into the litle cafe that they've got there for a cup of tea and a sandwich, and we just watched the ships and jetfoils go in and out. We went for a little stroll along the tops of the cliffs, looking at all the old ww2 battlements that are still up there. It was fucking windy and cold, but fun. Then Antony dared me to climb up this bit of cliff upto the next level, so I did it ( Haha That'll teach you to dare me Ant!! xx ) We then went for a little drive along the coast and got some chips ( fries...but thicker....not potato chips..or crisps ) then we went to a very small and very dead gay bar. We laughed so much in there though, that I had tears running down my face. Great fun!!

After all that, I took the boy home and we watched some telly. He was falling asleep, so I left him and went to pick up cunt chops....sorry Lee. To say that I didnt want him there was an understatement, but Ive decided that after the show this weekend, thats it between us, game over. Im doing the show for 2 reasons,1 beacause I dont want to drop Lee in the shit at the last minute, 2 its because I WANT to do it. I love performing live as you know, and I think it will be a challenge for me.

Im going over to Antony's again in a little while, and we'll find something to do. I'll report back later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a really cute scene from a love story type movie...or as we call it here in the states...a Chick Flick....well it was cute until you got to the Cunt Chops part....

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife