Thursday 20 January 2005

Day7 Part 1

Today I got up late and was pottering about when Antony text me. He is getting a new computer tower tomorrow, so he wanted me to take his files off. He doesn't know how to do it you see. He's got a little part time job in a taxi office and today is his first day, so met him halfway and he gave me the keys to his flat. I took off what I could and distroyed the rest of his files. Out of the kindness of my heart ( he he!! ) i did his washing up, and I flung the hoover round the flat, and made him some sandwich's for work. I took these down to him with his keys, and he looked so happy, it really cheered me up to see his smiley face.

Im waiting for a phone call from Lee about this rehearsal this afternoon. He has Lisa our councillor around there at the moment talking to him, so it all depends how long she is there and how he is afterwards. Could be good, could be bad.

We'll have to wait and see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww you such a good wife !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife