Saturday 8 January 2005

Fucking top notch day!!!

What a fucking fantastic day ive had!!! I did all my chores round the house that needed doing, the I went into Chatham to do some shopping. I got myself the new Iron Maiden single and a new watch because I fucked my old one up on new years day..great start!!.

After shopping I went to Antony's house to see him. He was well and looking really nice in the clothes he had on. He had been given a webcam that he could'nt get to work, so I took him to P.C.World and got him a new one ( Arent I nice?!! ). We went next door to the big pet shop and looked at the bunnies ( I can see us having one someday ) than we  went home to sort the cam thing out. Got it sorted..job done.

We both wanted to go out, but could'nt decide what to do, so we went to see Antony's mate Lee ( cracking bloke ) and he was going out with his girlie, so on the spir of the moment, me and my boy went to the pub. Tonight we went to about 3 different straight pubs. I have to tell you that it was the most fun ive had in ages. It was very relaxed, with no pressure at all, and we chatted all evening about various stuff. It was really great. I was driving so I didn't drink, which for me is a minor miracle.

After all that, I took him home and we had some food, then I came home. So i'm off to bed to get ready for tomorrow's adventures. I cant wait!!

Night all..

P.S. Download this song im listening to..Pantera- Fucking Hostile...you wont like, but its some idea as to what i love in my music.. Ant dont do it..you'll hate it!!!

P.P.S. I love you Antony!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think i'll pass on the Pantera

NJLB