Friday 7 January 2005

My boy left a message!!!

My boy left a message!!! I cant tell you how happy I was when I fired up the machine this morning and found the message from him. Warms the heart I must say!!

Anyway.. I had a hospital appointment yesterday and all went well. I had to have more blood taken as the last lot had heamotised!? ( clotted basically, some cunt in the lab had left it out to long ) I thought that my blood had turn to alchahol..for some reason.. cant think why.

Fuck its Friday!!! Ive only done a 4 day week so I think its still Thursday. What a result. No doubt that Antony will get me drunk sometime over the weekend! ( Bet you do!! ) Im going to try some new songs for the kareoke this Sunday, Im starting to enjoy singing, although im not really a good singer. Wanker yes..singer no!!

Right, im going to eat some food ( got a loverly cheese and spring onion french stick from Toni Lorenzo's ) then Im going to mentally prepair for work.. i.e. Switch off

Laters people...

P.S.

I love you Mr B. xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Mr F....I have got a hangover so i too will prepare for work......I will practice cooking some burgers on my new cooker ha ha.....and yes we will be getting drunk tomorrow.....get this damn work out of da way xxxxxxxx Mr B (Antony) xxxx

Anonymous said...

You two better stop getting so pissed up all the time !!!

NJLB