Thursday 20 January 2005

Day7 part 2

Lee phoned me tonight to say that rehearsals were off as it was to late, soooooooo I text Antony and I went round to his flat. We had some food and watched some telly, then we went to the shops to get some bread and stuff. After that we went to a couple of trendy straight pubs to have a look at some straight boys, and dear god there were some there!!! Fab it was.

After that I dropped him off and went to see Lee.Now this is bad...i mean really bad..no very..he wanted sex but I could'nt get a stiffy, not even close to one. I just didnt want to. He knew there was something up, so I told him that I had a lot on my mind and that I was worried about him, which I am, and that I had a lot of things going on in my head and I was stressed out. I know it sounds very me me me doesn't it, but we had a little chat anyway. This is going to be tough...but.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT will be tough but I think its something you have to do Stew

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife