Monday 17 January 2005

Day 4 part 2

Lee went to the doctors and has been signed off with depression. He's really on the edge, so no matter how hard i tried, I decide today wasn't a very good day to dump him. I always put other people before myself, perhaps I'm wrong for doing it, but I hate upsetting people I love, and I love to make them happy. Lee knows this, but I had a word with our councillor and she is going to have a talk to him. He definatly knows something is wrong though.

I went to see Antony today, and his boyf Jamie was having issues aswell so Antony ended up like some agony uncle to us. Im going out with Antony tomorrow, so at least he will cheer me up...I hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a good heart Stew....thanks for the nice comments on my journal today....luv ya bud....xoxox

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET...CARING AND COMPASSIONATE..BE GOOD TO YOURSELF ALSO AND DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO..