Saturday 22 January 2005

Day9 Part 1

Well im half way through my day of hell!! When we got to the theatre this morning, we find that the pit area of the stage where we need to be is covered over. So we wait...for 2 fucking hours!! for it to be removed. Then we set up and find that Lee has forgotten some cables and that Catherine has forgotten her keyboard stand. Fucking great. At 1.30, I decided enough was enough and fucked off out of it. Ive come home to let the dogs out and to have some dinner...i'm fucking starving. Ive got to go back soon to do the show, and to take some leads back down with me and my amp. We had a little run through and and I couldn't hear Lee at all, so ive had to take my guitar amp to use as a monitor. I'll be glad when its over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it works out for you Stewster !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife