Saturday 15 January 2005

Day2 Part 2

Its bee  a long long day. I went to Antony's at 12.30 and spent sometine talking to his Mum and Dad, who are loverly people. Later on in the afternoon, we decided that it was a little to late to go to London, so we decided to got to Maidstone instead. We thought this was going to be a simple train journey.... WRONG!!!!..The fucking trains were'nt running properly and we had to get 1 train and 2 busses to get there. We met up with Leewee and Cloe half way there, for some drinks. After that we decided to come home and go to the gay club, we sspent a couple of hours in there, and Antony looked really happy and was having such fun. It got me thinking a lot and got me a little sad. I love him soooo much and I want us to be together.

I walked him home to make sure he was ok, then I walked myself home and so i sit here writting this....

I think ive written this before as part of my funeral music thing, but im going to do it again anyway.

This is for Antony..

I love every second, as long as you are on my mind,

Every moment has its special charm,

Its alright when your around rain or shine

I know a man who works the night shift

Fells lucky to get a job and some pay

And I like every minute of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....thats so damn sweet Stew !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife