Tuesday 11 January 2005

Done shit all!!

Ive done shit all at work today, apart from take the piss!! I hate winding down before a holiday as it really drags along. Cant wait till Friday though. I think ive got another weekend with Antony, I dont think that Jamie is coming up. I know Antony said that he isnt working this weekend. I might take him food shopping if he wants to go. Its always fun.He gets the stuff and I just push the trolley saying..Yes dear!..to everything he says. We're like an old married couple sometimes!

Needless to say, I didnt get to wank this morning, so Im going to do it now....What was the name of that site again........?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yank It Mate Yank It !!!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

JUST YANK IT GOOD ..THINK OF SOMETHING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!