Thursday 13 January 2005

Last day

Last working day before my holiday, and its payday!! I doubt very much weather i'll be doing much at work today. We've got the good managers on today who dont give a shit, so that should be cool.

Lee rang me last night and he wants me to take my drums to his new house so that he can teach me how to play Bugsy Malone!! He's doing a show next week and has just decided that he needs a drummer!! Nice. Now, my normal style of drumming is more heavy / thrash metal,and I very much doubt that Bugsy Malone has any of that in it. My mate who came to see me play the other week told me it sounds like i'm hitting the snare drum with a hammer because it was so loud!! I call it my club hand. I must admit aswell that I have no idea how any of the music goes for it. Im presuming that its all 40's 50's jazz music. Not my strong point....at all!!  After that we are going to the pub for a kareoke evening. Antony will be at work, so it gives me something to do.

Speaking of Antony ( as I so often do! ) I got a text from him yesterday asking what we could do on Saturday. His friend Lee ( cracking bloke! ) is coming with us, so Ant was just looking for ideas. I came up with going to London in the afternoon and having a look in a few shops and perhaps take in a few gay bars while we are there..rude not to!. Strangely, Lee ( cracking bloke! ) came up with more or less the same idea. So that is what we are going to do. Im really looking forward to it, hope the weather stays dry. Sunday may well become a day of rest..depends how pissed I get Friday and Saturday nights.

Before I forget, its my nephew's 15th birthday today so,

Happy Birthday Jake!!

Right..time for food

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pic by the way Stew !!!

NJLB

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jake !!

NJLB