Thursday 27 January 2005

Ive got a Cold!

Fucking tablets arent working, Ive got another bastard cold. This one is really making me feel like shit aswell. My nose is all bunged up and it feels like its going to my chest. This I dont need! On a positive side though, it was enough to put Lee off from staying tonight, so it has its up side.

Something actually happened at work yesterday! We were just finishing dinner when all the lights went off, so we were sat in our canteen in total darkness. Gary and me got out of there and went back to the warehouse, and that was in total darkness aswell. What a bonus!! Extended tea break on. The only downer was that the coffee machine's were down aswell. We had to wait half an hour for our engineering team to come back to work and turn our generators on. Isnt it sad when something like that is the highlight of the day.

Im going to look into a course ive seen about becoming a session drummer. Now thats a job that seems right up my alley....so to speak...you rude people!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon so you can start getting things back up your alley again !  XOXOXO  

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife