Thursday 13 January 2005

Holiday on!!

Well it's holiday time again!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!. Work was a doddle today as well,we ate loads of stolen chocolate and crisp's. Antony phoned me and was in a very happy mood. He has his parents visiting him on Saturday morning and he asked me if I would like to go round for some lunch with him and them before we go out. Of course I said yes!!! We made some little arrangements, ( well he told me actually!! ) about what was going to happen on Saturday, and they all sound good. When we ended the call, I was driving around work with a big smile on my face. It was so nice to talk to him and to hear him laughing, it really made me feel good. Craig noticed this and was taking the piss out of me.

So...holiday on...now what else can i plan?....................

No comments: