Sunday 16 January 2005

Day 3 Part 1

The reason that I'm listening to The Trooper again is that I've finally learnt how to play the fiddley bit in it. It makes the song, and that gallopy riff....dear god..cant help headbanging as it drives along......................

Anyway, welcome to Day 3 of my holiday.Now considering how much drink I threw down my neck last night, I feel remakably good today. Tell you the truth though, I didnt feel the least bit drunk last night. I must remember not to drink Jack Daniels though, as reading through last night's entry, it appears I got a bit depressed. Oh well, it has to come out I suppose, and what better place to do it than here for the damn world to read. I wonder if I could become a record holder for being the first person to have a break down on line!!! HaHa

Ive got to go and pick my car up from Antony's as I left it there last night and walked home. I NEVER drink and drive. To kill 2 birds with one stone, I'm going to take the dogs with me for the long walk. That way they will sleep the rest of the day. Antony and me have made some loose plans for today, but I really feel like having some heavy music on and just playing along on my guitar.

Right back to The Trooper!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you don't drink and drive.....Wouldn't want anything to happen to my Stew Stew !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife