Monday 24 January 2005

Holiday done

Back to work for me today. Its only been a week and a day, but it feels like ive been off forever. Its been a great holiday, ive done so much, and had so much fun. Mostly this is down to Antony, who gives me so much joy and makes me so happy its unbelieveable. The times we've had over the last week have been memorable and amazing, and I thank him and love him for making me so happy.

On the flip reverse side though, I still have the whole Lee thing to deal with now the show is out of the way. I need to focus my mind on what I am going to say and when im going to say it. Antony did say to me that I should'nt put  a date on it, but to just go with the flow and let things take there course. I feel that I will be sngle this time next week though. I might lose the computer, so I will tell you now, If I do, dont worry, I'll be back with another one soon, but we'll deal with that when and if it happens.

As always, after a really good holiday, i feel really depressed today., but i'll get through!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work Blows doesn't it ?  

Good luck with the Lee thing ...you really need to do it Stew !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife