Friday 21 January 2005

Day8 part 2

What a day. I did the rehearsals with Lee, which went quite well. I learnt the second half of the show first, then we had a couple of run through's of the whole show. I'm quite confident now that I can do it, but it's so different to what i normally play.

After rehearsals I went round to Antony's to get ready for tonight. We went down there at about 8 and had a couple of drinks and watched the band set up. I played drums on 2 songs and guitar on another..not showing off or anything!! haha. It was good to watch the band play aswell, it ws very loud and good fun. Antony told me he enjoyed himself anyway!!

So to bed.... Ive got a looooong day tomorrow. Set up, dress rehearsal with the cast, come home, go shopping, go back, play the show and then come home and go to bed......oh the joy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats this ?? No Wank ?

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife