Friday 7 January 2005

Dull Friday

I had the pleasure of working with Captain Charisma at work today. Kevin is o.k., but a bit lacking on the personality side. Im sure if you dig down far enough you can find a sence of humour in there. Mind you.. he does support Arsenal so that might be the reason!! ( sorry Ant xxxx ) I was trying to have a laugh with him and he was having none of it... so i gave up!!! Thankfuly Craig was in , so we had a little wind up on Bob the Builder, which he took badly, which made it more funny! We  wrapped his locker up with 2 reals of shrink wrap.Childish I know...but fun!!

McDonalds have been doing a 2 for 1 deal and today was Big Mac day!! Hooorraaahhh!! So ive just stuffed my face with 2 Big Macs and some fries...well...some of the fries were for the dogs.....THEY WERE.. HONEST!!!

Mr.B appears to have skived off work and gone to the pub!!! How rude!! He knows I dont like going out on a Friday night after ive finished work. The time ive come home and got ready and got myself to Secreations....sorry Secrets..its late and i want to go to bed...and sleep ( rude people!! )

So im going to have a few Stella's then a quick wank, then Im going to bed..by myself..with the dogs.. ready for what Mr.B has instore for me tomorrow.

Night all...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's a Stella ?  Kisses and Gnite Stewie !!!

For Mr B......Well all I can say is...It's About dam time we've heard from you Mister....I'm sure you know how god damn adorable Stew is and if you don't snatch him up soon,  I will fly over there and bring him home with me to live here for good....That boy deserves the best....and I feel its my duty to look out for him and have appointed myself his bodygaurd...I'm watchin you...treat my boy like the Queen he is !!!!  XOXOXO Kisses Mr. B

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife