Tuesday 30 November 2004

Tueasday morning

The fucking courior from the catalogue decide it would be good if he delivered some of my parcels at fucking 7.30 this morning. I know normal people are up and getting ready for work at that time of the day...BUT NOT ME!!!!. I work from 2 - 9.30pm for the reason that I dont have to get up early. Because I hate it. Out of the 12 item's ive ordered, ive only recieved 3. This is apparantly due to work at the warehouse, so I think im going to be up early all week answering the door to that wanker. To make matters worse, my new phone wasn't one of the thing's delivered!!!

I ate sooooooo much chocolate at work yesterday that I felt sick when I came home last night. I just cant seem to help myself though, although I will try today. I had a fairly good day yesterday.Craig and me had some good fun, and we had plenty of tea breaks. Today is going to be much the same I think, but we have Diddley as manager today, and he is always on our back's trying to get us to work harder. which of course we dont!!

Time for some exercise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop Buying shit then !!!   Yummmmm Chocolate !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife