Saturday 13 November 2004

Saturday morning

Well...good morning all!! Work was piss boring yesterday, not to mention cold!! After work I went to pick up Antony and we went to the pub to see a few friends.I was late so we ( he !! ) didnt have much to drink. After the pub we just went for a little drive around.Mainly just to see if we could see any pissed up lads on there way home from the pub. Unfortunatly I had a little accident. The car is fine, but my hands are all cut up.The story is..is that I really needed to have a wee. So I parked up in a quiet place and found somewhere to go.Unfortunatly, I failed to realise that I was on a bank,and I slipped and fell down it.The problem was that I landed in a thorn bush!!! My hands are very scratched up, but fortunatly my cock is fine!!.Antony found this very funny indeed...cunt!!!!

I haven't got much planned today, I need to do a few jobs and take the dogs for a walk.Im taking Antony to work at 5pm, so tonight I think I might have to go to the pub with the wife ( Lee ). I think he's realised that something is up with the relationship.He keep's questioning where im goingand who Im out with. As I pointed out to him, it's none of his buisness and do I ask him who he's out with any minute of the day..point taken!!.

Im also really happy as Ive just landed myself a gig just before christmas. My manager at work is a drummer, amd his band are doing a pub gig and he cant make it.Ive played a couple of song's with his band before so they are cool that I do it.I'll be playing the drums with them instead of the guitar.Im going to have to get some practice in and get in shape again.He e-mailed me a list of songs they do, and It doesn't look to hard, there's just a couple of song's that I need to learn the arrangements for. Im well excited!!!

A special for NJ.

Take the piss......This mean's to make fun of someone at they're expense!!

Also known as

Take the piss

Took the piss

Rip the piss 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stew...I'm sorry to tell you this but...I woulda laughed my ass off too....although I am glad your not hurt too bad....Good Luck with the Gig !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife