Sunday 21 November 2004

Sunday

Its freezing again this morning. I hate this cold weather, i like the nice hot summers. I t gives you a reason to ge out of bed early and go up the garden and eat you breakfast and feel the warmth of the sun on your face. At least you wakr up feeling happy and ready to take on the day. I notice that I always sleep in more in the winter. I never get up until around 10.30, where in the summer I get up at 8. Oh well, it cant last long.

Im going to have a lazy day today. Ive got 3 guitars to re string and tune up, which is always fun..not! Ive got to go over some of the Slayer song's I learnt yesterday just to brush up a bit. I learn Mandatory Suicide, War Ensemble, South of Heaven and Postmortom. A couple of them were surprisingly easy to do, where others were'nt. They have a lot of very fast riffs and runs in them, they'll sound killer though when ive mastered them. Ive got to pick up my drum sticks again though this week and start to prepare for that gig next month. Ive got about 20 songs to learn and get straight in my head. I'll stick them all on c.d. and listen to them in the car. I'll have to set my kit back up again and start to limber up a bit, im well rusty.

Oh well.................

No comments: