Friday 12 November 2004

Friday

Im very happy this morning.Ive just gone and brought the new Iron Maiden dvd. I want to bunk of work now so that I can watch it. It's got loads of extra's on it. Well I know what i'll be doing this weekend!!

I went to pick up Antony last night from work.He was having a stress attack so he stormed off home. Bloody queen!!! He was ok by the time we got home. He took the piss out of me so that made him laugh. He showed me how to work my predictive text message thing on my mobile phone..Of course the first thing I did was program all the swear words into it!! I can sort of work it now.

Well..back to the dvd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took the piss out of you ???  can ya explain that  pleeeese ???

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife