Saturday 27 November 2004

Rocking all Over the World

Im going to see Status Quo tonight in Brighton. This is my second big rock show of the year. The last one was Rush at Wembley Arena, and they were awesome. Its a bit of a conflict of interest's tonight, as Motorhead are playing at Hammersmith Odean tonight and I really wanted to go to that, but I  take my Mum to see Status Quo every year, so I had to give in a bit. This is the only date that everyone could do. We could have gone next Saturday to Wembley Arena to see them, but its Lee's birthday, and Ive been to a concert on his birthday before and that went down as well as a truck load of dead rats in a tampon factory. Needless to say ive not done it since. I haven't got to drive to I can have a few beers to numb the pain a bit.

I will report back later...

No comments: