Sunday 14 November 2004

Cryptic Writings #16

I was only joking my dear

Looking for away to hide my fear

What kind of fool was I?

I could never win

 

Never found a compromise

Collected lovers just like butterflies

Illusions of that grand first prize

Are slowly wearing thin

Lee my baby you were good to me

Givin love unselfishly

But you take it all to seriously

I guess it'll have to end

 

Now you ask me if im sincere

Thats's a question that I always fear

verse seven is never clear

But i'll tell you what you want to hear

I try to give you all you want

But giving love is not my strongest point

If thats the case it's pointless going on

I'd rather be alone

'Cause what im doing must be wrong

Pouring my heart out in these song's

Owning up for prosperity

For the whole damn world to see

 

Quietly now as I turn the page

Act one is over without costume change

The principle has to leave the stage

My crowd dont understand

No comments: