Tuesday 2 November 2004

Tired and weary!!

Dear god my feet hurt!!! I had a fabulous day yesterday in London with Mr.B.We went round to Earls Court and I showed him the huge arena there, then we walked up the road and I showed him where Freddie Mercury used to live.You cant see a lot as they have put up a big fence around the 15ft wall they have.

Then we took the tube upto the new Wembley Stadium that is being built.The place is going to be fucking huge when it finished.It easily going to be double the size of the old one.

After that, went back into the center of London and had little walk along the south bank of the Thames.I showed him the studios where they make on of our morning television programs.You could see all the set and lights.We had  look at some sites like Big Ben and Scotland Yard police station,as he didnt know were they were.Well he knew where big ben was!! Then it was upto Piccadilly circus and Leciester Square,the a little pub crawl around the gay bars of central London.Both got pissed ( some more than other's ) then we got the train and came home.All in all a fun day. I'll post some picks up for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: