Sunday 14 November 2004

Totally fucked off!!

I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I have got a really black mood tonight. I feel very lonely and out of place. I always seem to end up alone. Strangely tonight, I was in a room full of people and felt totally alone.I  had no connection with them at all. Am I depressed or something, or is it the tablets doing this to me? I left in the end as I felt I was going to explode in rage. I went for a thrash around in the car for a little while, then I got myself a bottle of brandy and came home to get myself pissed up. Ive started drinking again which isnt good, but it helps numb the pain im feeling.

Ive said this to someone before, but I can be in a room full of people, and feel the loneliest person on the face of the earth.

Im going to find a picture of Kerry King to put up. I want a tattoo like his.....fuck everyone else. Kerry and Rob Halford from Judas Priest..2 of my hero's. I think im becoming a bear. i dont like them sexually though!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What ? So we aint ever having sex ?

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife