Wednesday 10 November 2004

Back to work : - (

First of all..Let me just say a BIG thank you to NJLB and CUBBY for the information on Jill Scott. I'll be checking out her website and see what she is about. I hope she's like Eva Cassady, because I liked her.

Right..back to work for me today..bollocks!!!! Its been a good holiday again.It feels funny to go back to work on a Wednesday, but at least I know that I've only got 3 days to do and im off again for the weekend. Craig and Mark are back this week from the dodgy sick period. Rob is back from holiday today aswell, so I will have a full compliment of friends at dinner.

Last night I picked up Antony from work and we went back to his flat.His neighbour downstairs was playing what I loosely call music at very very loud volumes!! It was some dodgy R+B rap music shit, which I cant stand. Antony was getting very badly pissed off with it, so we went for walk around Chatham. It was fucking freezing at first, but we soon warmed up.The river looked wonderfull and peacefull, that's you looked past the shopping trolley's.When we came back, the music was still going on, and the bloke had some guest's turn up.This we thought was bad..but the fucked off out to a club.Thank god!!! Not long after that, I had to go and pick misery guts up. Came home, went to bed, woke up, took him to work, took the dogs out, and wrote this shit. So there we have it.

Have a wonderfull day all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Stew...ya know what they say...If its too Loud your too old !!!!  ;o)

You're welcome....you'll love Jill....soooooo nice....even if you don't love her just tell me you do....I get bitchy if someone disses my girl !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife