Saturday 20 November 2004

Saturday morning

Another very cold and dull morning. They are now saying that the weather will warm up on Monday, so we go from one extreme to the other. And we wonder why we all get colds. I bet its global warming. I dont mind in the summer because the last two years summers have been the hottest for decades. I had a loverly tan. Lee was calling me the golden goddess.

My sattalite t.v. has gone down this morning, so its c.d.'s and dvds for me today until it comes back on. That'll please the neighbours!! Im going to learn some Slayer songs on the guitar today. I'll have find a way to loosen up my right wrist before I try that though. Now I wonder how I can do that...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..I wonder how you loosen up your right wrist..you must let me know..Global warming is a problem and maybe one day there will be no seasons of change.

Anonymous said...

Wank it man Wank it !!!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife