Wednesday 3 November 2004

Wednesday evening

Another suprising day today.Lee didn't ring me, so I threw the dogs in the car and phoned Mr.B to see if he wanted to come with me,which he did.We took them to a place called Mote Park,which is an old country estate that is open to the public.By way of a little history story, Lord Bearsted used to live in the mansion, and he was the man that started the Shell oil company...didn't know that did ya?!!!!! Anyway, we watched as little Ozzy chased crows around the field, and Guss sort of half arsed running after him.Well it saved us walking!!

After that we took them home,and we decided to take a drive to Canterbury,or Cunterbury as its known locally.Its a loverly city with lots of Roman ruins still standing.Most of the city wall is still there and you can walk along it..I love that sort of history stuff.I really want to go back there when I have more time and really explore it.

When we got back, Antony surgested that we get some d.v.d's in, so we went to blockbuster and got a few films.Tonight we watched, The day after tomorrow and Swat. Both were good films I really enjoyed them.I ate far to many sweets though, and Ive got hospital in the morning..bollocks!!

Hopefully all will go well at the hospital to tomorrow.I think ive just got to go to see if my results from the last set of blood test's is ok,and that my treatment is working.My immune system tablet's were'nt working so they had to change them.After that I'm going to see Lee and were going to take the dogs for a walk.It'll see funny being out with him and not Antony.Definatly wont be as much fun.

Anyway's.....time for a jostle ( another name for a wank NJ ) then off to bed as I have to be up early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow my friend !!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

NJLB

ps...LOL ..jostle ..thats funny Stew

http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife