Saturday 27 November 2004

Fucking A !!!!!!

What a fucking blinding gig that was. I was seriously loud and we had some really cool seats, so that we could see everything.My favorite moment was doing some heavy duty headbanging with my youngest nephew ( who's 9 ) and my eldest nephew ( who's 17 ). That was a really special moment for me, and I must say that i had a tear in my eye at the end of the song. This gig done me some good I think.It really blew some cobwebs out of me, it was good to have a real rock out.

My throat, my neck and my shoulder are going to hurt like fuck in the morning but what the fuck..it was fun.

As it says in a Kiss song...Whiplash a heavy metal accident!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Old Man !!!!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife