Monday 15 November 2004

monday night

Im still in a funny mood. Lee has phoned me 4 times today, which hasn't helped me today at all. he has been giving me untold shit.

The rest of the day was just as boring. There was nothing really doing at work.I gave me a load of time to think though. I want to get a very powerfull motorbike, i want to play drums in a thrash metal band, I want to drive around Europe and take in all the capitol cities..that includes Red Square in Moscow. I want a tattoo that goes from my head down my neck and down my arm. Im fed up of running around trying to please other people all the time. Im going to do thing's that I want to do for a change.! I know that sounds a bit selfish, but its not really. It's just a few things that i want to do that Lee doesn't want me to do..because HE doesn't want me to.

Dont my feeling's count?

No comments: