Tuesday 9 November 2004

Last day of my holiday

Its only 12.21 and ive done so much already. I was out at 10 down the local clinic to have ANOTHER blood test. This time it's for my diabetes. Ive got to go to the diabetic clinic in a couple of week's, just to check things are ok. Im starting to lose track of all these clinic's and hospital appointments that I have to go to.

After that I popped down the town to do some shopping.Its market day today so there was lots of fresh fruit and veg stalls about. I got myself some new skids ( underpants NJ ) at a very good price, met my sister by the toilet's,( I wonder what she was upto? ) and then came home.

I was just settling down when I got a frantic text from Antony saying he had overlaid and could he have a lift to work. I obliged. It was good to have a little drive around. Im going to pick him up from work later. I wont be out late as misery guts, oh sorry Lee, is coming to stay tonight. That 3 times in a week..some kind of record!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skids.....LOL

I hope you had a nice Holiday Mate !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way Stew...Jill Scott is a R & B singer from here in Philadelphia....Awesome and Real....check her out you may enjoy her...good sex music !!!  I can burn you and send you a cd of hers if you want.

www.jillscott.com


NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife