Thursday 18 November 2004

Thursday morning

It's a loverly wet and cold morning. Very dull indeed. Ive just got in from taking the dogs out, both them and me are very wet. It was a bad idea I think, they are now running all over the house trying to dry themselves. Ive noticed they are using my bed to dry myself on and not there own!! Next time I have a bath i'll dry myself on there bed quilt and see how the little bastards like that!!

Thursday is normally quite good at work, so hopefully I'll have a good day. If im dropping again today, I might have to spit my dummy out at the management and go clearing. I hate dropping.

We lost the football last night aswell. To be totally honest, we played like absolute wankers. It was a total disgrace of a game, the Spanish were all over us. Not even the sight of Alan Smith with his top off cheered me up!!

Oh well

No comments: