Saturday 20 November 2004

For lee

Now you know this aint the kind of life for you

It's not the way you thought that it would be

If I could change my way for you

If I could change it wouldn't be me

And you see

 

I know I never tried the things I should have done

and time is always passing by

I want to do the things ive never done before

So I do try not to tell a lie

When im so low

When im so high

But you cry when i say i cant give you more

 

First you said you'd never try to slow me down

That everything would work out really fine

But as those walls closed in on us

Your words just fell right out of line and behind

 

Did you figure ours would be an easy thing

Of lazy days of lying in the sun

I told you if you wanted me

That everyday just wouldn't be fun

Now its done

Oh, oh oh oh cant give you more

I aint got anymore

 

No comments: