Sunday 7 November 2004

Sunday morning

The fireworks were great last night.Antony, his boyfriend Jamie and Antony's work collegue Katie went aswell.Now..If you know your going to watch a firework display in a field,after its be drizzling with rain, you dont wear high heel shoes do you? Now do you? Typical malt!! ( woman NJ ) Her feet were cold and rotten with mud, and probably some dog shit thrown in for good measure!! Jamie was drunk and would'nt belt up for five minutes.Antony and myself turned our backs on them and left them to it.It was quite funny really.

After the fireworks, and a lying phone call to Lee about who I was out with, I walked back to Antony's to pick my car up.I went and got Lee and we went to a super boring gay pub called The Queen Anne. I tell you what, I bet there was more action in the pope's bedroom last night than there was in that pub!! Im not joking..there was about seven of us in there.Now normally I would get pissed just to numb the boredom, but as I was driving and Im not aloud to drink until they get my liver sorted out..it was pints of coke for me.

Life can only get better..Cant it?

p.s. Im now learning how to play Over the Hills and Far Away on the guitar.The version on How the west was one is great.Very powerfull when it cuts in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A gay pub in London called The Queen Anne ?? Could that be any scarier ?  You should of ran the other way from that place Stew !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

ps...STOP LYING TO LEE !!!