Sunday 21 November 2004

For Antony

This just about sums everything up.

Shed a tear 'cause im missing you,

I'm still alright to smile

You know I think about you everyday now

Was a time when I wasnt sure

But you set my mind at ease

There is no doubt your in my heart now

 

Sad boy take it slow

It'll work itself out fine

All we need is just a little patience

I said Suger take it slow

We'll come together fine

All we need is just a little patience

 

I sit here on the stairs 'cause id rather be alone

If I cant have you right now

I'll wait here

Sometimes I get so tence but I cant speed up the time

But you know love theres one more thing to consider

 

Said boy take it slow

And things will be just fine

You and I'll just use a little patience

Said sugar take the time

'cause the lights are shining bright

You and I've got what it takes to make it

We wont fake it

Never break it

Cause I cant take it

 

Ive been walking the streets at night

Just trying to get it right

It's hard to see with so many around

You know I dont like being stuck in a crowd

And the streets dont change but maybe the names

I aint got time for this game but I need you

Yeah I need you

Ooh i need you

I need you

This time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good my friend..very good..now set it to music and sing it.