Sunday 14 November 2004

Brandy Bad!!!!

Repeat after me everybody. BRANDY BAD!!!!. I have the hangover from hell this morning.The night was really good..well what I can remember of it. I saw loads of people last night that I haven't seen for ages. I dont remember leaving the pub and getting home. Lee came back with me, just to make sure I was ok. I think I had 4 pint's of real ale, then 10 brandy and coke's. That never used to be much for me, that I was impressed with myself.Needless to say, Im suffering for it today.

Not got much planned again for today.Ive got to do a little gardening whilst the weather is nice.Ive got to do a bit of cleaning on thr car aswell.It's covered in mud from all the rain we've had.

Well off to work we go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...poor baby....don't listen to loud music today !!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife