Sunday 21 November 2004

The hardest cryptic writings#19

I know im a bit drunk..but im not coping at all. This is the lowest ive felt for ages. I know what i want but i just cant seem to get there. This is the hardest cryptic writings i have ever done

Dear Mother dear father

What is this hell you have put me through

Believer Deciever

Day in day out live my life through you

Pushed onto me whats wrong or right

Hidden from this thing that they call life

 

Dear mother dear father

Every thought id think you'd disaprove

Curator dictator

Always cencoring my every move

Children are seen but are not heard

Tear out everything inspired

 

Innocence

Torn from me without your shelter

Barred reality im living blindly

 

Dear mother dear father

Time has frozen still whats left for me

Hear nothing say nothing

Cannot face the fact I think for me

No guarantees it's life as is

But damn you for not giving me my chance

 

Dear mother dear father

You've clipped my wings before I learned to fly

Unspoiled unspoken

I've outgrown that fucking lullaby

Same thing I always hear from you

Do as I say not as I do

 

I'm in hell without you

Cannot cope without you two

Shocked at the world that I see

Im an innocent victim please rescue me

 

Dear mother dear father

Hidden in the world you made for me

I'm seething I'm bleeding

Ripping wounds in me that never heal

Undying spite I feel for you

Living out this hell you always new

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO HOPE YOU R KEEPIN THESE THINGS WRITTEN SOMEHWERE ELSE BESIDES HERE..GREAT ALBUM IN THE MAKIN..THEY SAY WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW..