Monday 8 November 2004

Oh dear!!!

I did something this evening,that im very embarresed about, but looking back was very funny. I was playing along to a song on the guitar, at great volume it must be said, and I was getting very very into it.Unfortunatly I got a little tooooooo into it and broke a string. Well that's nothing bad I hear you say! Well no, but I got so frustrated by it,I took the guitar off and threw it to the floor. How Pete Townshend of me!!! Thankfully the guitar didnt smash as is ok, but I dread to think what would have happened if I was playing a gig when it happened. Oh well..bloody musicians!!!

Today I really didnt do a lot apart from play cd's at a neighbour bothering volume.I love having days like this.Im going to have another one tomorrow. I took Antony to work at 3.30pm.He is making some changes to his life.It'll be for the better so good luck babe!! Im behind you all the way!!!.

I spoke to Lee tonight, he's in Bognor Regis ( its a shithole on the south coast of Sussex in England NJ ) on somekind of course for his job. He was a bit pissed and was just trying to find his room at the placve he's staying at.He's sharing with another guy from a different branch of his works. This I dont mind at all I just hope he behave's himself. Not in a cheating way..but lets put it this way..Lee does some of the most horrifying farts that I have ever heard or smelt!! Im going to get the boy a colonic for christmas I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me immature, but I am still giggling about the fart blurb............  Hilarious!