Wednesday 17 November 2004

Wednesday morning

Well Lee and me managed not to have an argument last night. I was quite surprised by this as I thought he was gearing up for one. He gave me 20 questions about my new trainers ( sneakers ) and my new clothing sports wear. I just told him I was having a mid life crisis and that our friend Mike did the same thing when he was my age. Strangly he brought this utter bullshit!!!

Work yesterday was boring as usual. Robert and me had a really good chat over dinner. His girlfriend has told him she wants some space. Now.. we all know what that means dont we!!! I told him to hold off getting her a christmas present. My other mate Craig is still off. His mother in law died Monday morning and his wife is very cut up about it, so he's having this week off to comfort her and the children, and to help make plans for the funeral. I feel so sorry for them, Craig's wife is a loverly woman and she'snursed her mumall year while she's had luekemia. Sadly it got the better of her..such a shame. I got a text from Mark the other day saying that he is coming back to work next week, so I will have a full compliment of friends for dinner. We haven't all been together for ages, it'll be good to catch up.

Lunch time then off to work..catch you all later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and Lee didnt have a row !!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife